[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP in Canada

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP in Canada
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:54:46 -0700

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to give a status update on the USRP.  I've been in
Vancouver, BC for the last couple of weeks, so I haven't been responding as
promptly as I should to the dozens of USRP questions I've received.  The best
way to ask USRP questions is on the list, rather than directly to me.  That way
the answers are archived, and other people can jump in as well.

The USRP is coming along nicely, and I anticipate it being for sale by the end
of the summer (northern hemisphere :).  We are also working on a couple of
daughterboards for it.

I finally have some time to put together a full specs package for making
daughterboards, so anticipate that soon.  Sorry for the delays.

I will be in Vancouver until June 12th, so if there are any radio clubs in the
area which would be interested in a small presentation, let me know.  Also, if
you're in the area, and would like to get together to discuss GNU Radio and/or
the USRP, maybe we can arrange something.

Matt