Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 4937 layout question

From: cfk
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 4937 layout question
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:36:09 -0700

Dear Ilia:
    Look at the directory at http://cfk.homelinux.com/gnuradio and you will
find all my layout files. There is one for the 4702, one for the Sharp 1 - 2
Ghz tuner module and the beginnings of one for 802.11.

    The schematics are all in Orcad Capture and the layouts are all in Orcad
Layout format. There are .PDF files for most everything that might help you.

    The 4702 board has been fabbed, quantity six, of which Matt/Eric have
two and the rest are here. I am just awaiting word of their functionality
with the USRP.

Charles Krinke