[Discuss-gnuradio] SSRP 7/11

From: David Carr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSRP 7/11
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 23:00:10 -0500

Hi all,

Hope this weekend treated everyone well, mine was very busy. I spent most of it at the lake but I still made a bit of progress. On the I/O test board front, layout and PCB production were completed. I've managed to solder about 75% of the components as well. This is the first time I've build anything SMT and I was pretty afraid of those 0603 components. It turns out though, that its not really that hard if you have the right technique.

On the LTC1746 board front, I finished the preliminary design and the initial CAD schematic. I put the schematic online if you guys want to look it over. Any comments would be more than appreciated. I've also got an initial layout but its not finished yet. I guess I better order some parts now...

The overall project status page was updated as well, if you want to see how things are moving along.
Cheers,
David Carr