[Discuss-gnuradio] LTC1746 lives

From: David Carr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] LTC1746 lives
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:12:50 -0500

Today I ran the LTC1746 board into a fft display at 6Msps. The distance from the top of the signal peak to the noise floor was over 85dB. I originally had thought that the board was generating additional harmonics but it turns out that the $$$$ Agilent signal generator was producing them, not the SSRP. This means that the SSRP is now functional. I'd expect the next revision to be a production version. The changes from the current board will be resizing a capacitor pad, enlarging the SMA connector center pin hole and tweaking a few other dimensions to make PCB production cheaper.

Had to gush a little...
-David Carr