Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] I won the 108 microtune 4707's

From: Rick Parrish
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] I won the 108 microtune 4707's
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:42:29 -0600

Tom Huppi wrote:

I _am_ in the market for a cheap radio, so if anyone knows of one I would
appreciate a heads up.  I'm bidding on some Realistic/Sangean ones because I've
found instructions on modifying them for 12khz IF output (which is my intrim
goal until the USRP comes out.)
I've read rumors of Radio Shack putting their PRO-83 on sale for half-price on the day after Thanksgiving. If true, that would be around $60 bucks for a nice non-trunking capable pocket scanner.

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog_name=CTLG&category_name=CTLG_008_009_010_003&product_id=20-501

-rick