[Discuss-gnuradio] Credit Card ordering for USRP

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Credit Card ordering for USRP
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 01:36:03 -0800

The http://www.ettus.com website was in disrepair for the last couple of hours,
while I updated it.  Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Due to popular demand, we are now accepting Credit Card transactions via PayPal.
 Just go to

    http://www.ettus.com

You do NOT need to sign up for a PayPal account if you don't want to -- just do
a one time credit card transaction.  You can also pay by traditional PayPal,
through the same links.  Please let me know if you have any problems.

You can of course still pay by check or money order.

Thanks,
Matt