[Discuss-gnuradio] WiNRADiO G526e Wide-band Surveillance Tuner

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WiNRADiO G526e Wide-band Surveillance Tuner
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:53:53 -0800

Here's the expected pricing...

Eric

--- Begin Message --- Subject: WiNRADiO G526e Wide-band Surveillance Tuner Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:04:16 -0500

We do not have this as a stock option at this time.

Winradio has just added it to their list and we have no availibilty dates.

I would recommend checkning back around March and as always we will post any information to our web pages.

The pricing options are as follows:

WiNRADiO G526e Wide-band Surveillance Tuner http://www.winradio.com/home/g526e.htm

 Single-channel complete tuner:

Product code:  WR-G526e

List price:    $6,950.00

Grove price:    $6,595.95

Multi-channel building block (no local oscillator):

Product code:  WR-G526e/NL

List price:    $5,950.00

Grove price:    $5,595.95

Local oscillator and distributor for phase-coherent multichannel systems (can drive up to eight WR-G526e/NL):

Product code:  WR-G526e/LO

List price:    $2,950.00

Grove price:    $2,895.95

C. Cordell
Technical  Services
www.grove-ent.com

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
A. Monet

--- End Message ---