Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Booting a new USRP

From: cfk
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Booting a new USRP
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:23:33 -0800

On Friday 04 February 2005 21:03, Eric Blossom wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 08:36:29PM -0800, Matt Ettus wrote:
> > The rbf file should be in the new tarball.  It is the FPGA bitstream.
> > Also, all the files of interest are in .../rev2.  Rev1 is the prototype
> > that nobody out there should have.
>
> There's no rbf in the tarball.
>
> I'll repackage the usrp tarball tomorrow with the rbf.

No problem. I have been able to run the "usrper" program and turn LED1 on and
off after running the test_fusb program in the meantime. So, I can report
that the usrp is alive, it loads the ../rev2/usrp_firmware.ihx file and
responds to:

./usrper led1 on
./usrper led1 off
./usrper 9862a_read 1 ( and returns a 1)

Should I create an entry in the wiki with this mini-list of what just
transpired for the next guy?

Is there anything else I can do with what I have without the usrp_fpga.rbf
file?

Charles Krinke