Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Minor problem in FC2 with audio-oss in tarballs 2

From: Ulf Soderberg
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Minor problem in FC2 with audio-oss in tarballs 2.6
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 19:14:54 +0100

Eric Blossom wrote:
On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 11:47:47AM +0100, Ulf Soderberg wrote:

Eric Blossom wrote:

Seems to be some problem with making audio-oss even with FC3. I installed FC3 last night. Upgraded swig. Installed cppunit, boost etc. Didn't read the docs before starting the build process, so I had to restart it for each missing library :(

Anyway, when it came to the audio-oss part of the build process it failed with an error message telling me there was no Makefile.in.

Hmmm. The tarball has two Makefile.in's.

Which one did it complain was missing?
Perhaps you should try unpacking the tarball again.

I didn't use the tarballs. I got the sources from the CVS as described in the HowtoBuildFromCVS page, http://comsec.com/wiki?HowtoBuildFromCVS.

Sorry if I'm causing any confusion here. Obviously I should have read the title of the post more carefully.

I'll try it again later tonight and check which one of the Makefile.in it complains about.