Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute

From: Rahul Dhar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'PyEventBinder'
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:30:49 -0500

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 04:09:44AM -0800, mj wrote:
> > Are you using wxPython or later?
> yup i am now. i upgraded from wxpython-2.4 to
> wxpython-

I'm using wxPython on top of wxGTK 2.5.3 (dependency in Gentoo,
apparntly) and Python 2.3.4.  When I run "python fftsink.py" I'm
getting the error below.  Is fftsink.py even something I should be
running by itself?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./fftsink.py", line 24, in ?
    from gnuradio.wxgui import stdgui
line 24, in ?
    import wx
line 45, in ?
line 20, in ?
ImportError: No module named wxc

Am I missing something?  $PYTHONPATH includes

Unfortunately, I don't know Python, and no one here does either.  The
non-GUI examples work fine, though.

Rahul Dhar
Actually, my goal is to have a sandwich named after me.