RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] burn-basic-eeprom not found

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] burn-basic-eeprom not found
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:55:32 -0000

Raja:

You have downloded the files from the this page?

http://comsec.com/wiki?GnuRadio2.X

I made the same mistake.

If you are not getting the lastest and greatest using cvs
you are making a mistake.  Like you, I had broken code,
and no eeprom burner until I downloaded from the cvs
servers.

http://comsec.com/wiki?HowtoBuildFromCVS

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2005-01/msg00246.html

Good luck,