[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: ssb phasing demod revisited

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: ssb phasing demod revisited
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:43:09 +0530

 || On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 04:04:12 -0500
 || Chuck Swiger <address@hidden> wrote:

 cswiger> with one gr.freq_xlating_fir_filter()  like I use in the weaver SSB
 cswiger> demod. I guess you can

Chuck:

Thanks. I had it initially, but while debugging the script, I replaced all
with individual blocks to understand more closely. I will replace them with
freq_xlating_fir_filter.

thanks
--
    Ramakrishnan                   http://www.hackGNU.org/
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!