Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for signals

From: Dan Gisselquist
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for signals
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 05:55:56 +0000

I'd like a time of day that's busy. What I'm looking for is an image, for demonstration purposes, showing several different types of signals which are easily recognizable by eye. So, I figure in the evening (or weekend) US time should be perfect.

As for other HF bands ... anything you think that might show morse and voice in the same cut at two separate frequencies. Even better, something that shows lots of morse and more than one channel of voice. That would be perfect.

Thanks, and I really appreciate it!

Dan