[Discuss-gnuradio] Projects that need work

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Projects that need work
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:33:56 -0800

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 01:55:59PM -0000, Robert McGwier wrote:
> Is there some kind of list maintained somewhere about what needs work in
> this now huge body of code?  "Everything"  and "Nothing" are not answers.
>
> ;-).
>
> Bob

Here are a few suggestions: http://www/wiki?SuggestedProjects

Please feel free to bunches more.

We've also got a bugzilla data base where we track problems.
http://comsec.com/bugzilla  Start with "Search existing bug reports"
Feel free to add other bugs as they come up, but please also post them
to the list.

Let's track enhancement and new feature requests on the Wiki, I think
it'll be easier for everyone.

Eric