Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault

From: Toby Oliver
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 10:54:23 +0100

Hi Sachi,

I had a similar problem running Fedora Core 3 as a vmware guest (i.e. segmentation fault in libfftw3f). Rebuilding fftw *without* --enable-sse as a configure option fixed it for me.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Toby

Sachi wrote:

Hi, Eric

I have checked it with gdb, it returned:

(gdb) continue
Continuing.

[Switching to Thread -1208514880 (LWP 1030)]
0x007eb73f in m2fv_64_0 () from
/usr/local/lib/libfftw3f.so.3

Then gdb stopped. I didn't use any breakpoints in the
code. BTW: I can run the demos provided by wxPython.

Can you sqeeze any information from this? Or what
should I do next?
Thanks for your time
Sachi
--- Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 01:21:53PM -0500, Raphael