[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP heating up !

From: Javs
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP heating up !
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:13:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

The Analog Device chips on my USRP (and to some extent the FPGA) seem to be heating more than usual now. On a touch basis, I observed that they are much heated (burning sensation) than they were before. I've been using it for about 40 days now. I haven't done anything unusual with it. However, it seems to be running the software perfectly the way it should. Am I the only one who is experiencing this ? I am thinking of a fan to cool the chips to avoid burning them.  Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Javs

Do you Yahoo!?