Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP seems to work...but

From: Javs
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP seems to work...but
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:30:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Achilleas,

> Also, wfm_rcv.py and wfm_rcv_gui.py
> seem to be different in the way they access the RF
> front end:
> the former does it explicitely (and gives me errors)
> while the latter has this part commented out.

I believe that part in latter code was commented out
because wfm_rcv_gui.py does not require the RF front
end. You should be able to listen to FM with a SMA
connector and a piece of wire. Also, try to connect
the Rx on the 'A' side with your basic Rx daughter
board. It is just an example and would work only on
the basic A Rx brd side.

Check the old post at

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2005-02/msg00313.html

Good luck