[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Affordable A/D board available soon

From: Will Ware
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Affordable A/D board available soon
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 11:32:09 -0400

On 4/10/05, Will Ware <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am working on a low-cost A/D board that samples at 24 MSPS with 12
> bits of resolution and expect to have ten boards ready by the end of
> April. There is information about it at
> http://comsec.com/wiki?N1ibtSoftwareRadioBoard.

I won't have ten, but at least I have one built. A photo is available
on the above URL. Today I'll plug it into the USB port and see if it
blows up. If the gods smile, maybe I can download some code to it this
weekend.

A couple of people have mentioned to me their concerns about the lack
of a ground plane. I plan to address this in a respin. The board will
go to four layers, I think, so the price of the board will be affected
somewhat.

Will Ware N1IBT