Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2.5 GS/sec 14-bit A/D converter

From: Krzysztof Kamieniecki
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2.5 GS/sec 14-bit A/D converter
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:21:52 -0400

I think the chart is misformatted, this seems to make more sense

Parameter                               GaAs    SiGe

Maximum clock frequency                 > 5 GHz         > 15 GHz
SINAD (signal to noise+distortion)      > 70 dB         > 110 dB
Eff. resolution bits at 2.5 GHz carrier:
10 MHz BW                               14 bits         18 bits
100 MHz BW                              11 bits         14 bits