RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] using a 48k sound card with wfm_rcv_gui

From: Richard Cagley
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] using a 48k sound card with wfm_rcv_gui
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 17:50:44 -0700

Thanks. I think it's a problem with the audio interface.
If I use the file as in cvs and change the decim to 225 and the
audio_decimation to 6 then I get close to 48k (actually, 47047). It doesn't
sound perfect, but it's at least there.

However, if I do either of the two fixes suggested today, it just doesn't
make any sound.
1.) use "audio_oss as audio"
2.) that plughw thing

At this point I think I'm going to just chalk it up to sound under linux
being tough. Maybe I didn't install the sound card with the proper support
or something.