[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP DDC usage

From: Philip Balister
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP DDC usage
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 14:54:05 -0400

I'm working on making a SCA component for the usrp based on the usrp
standard interface. I've got a few questions on how to use the DDC's and
the input mux.

If I set the mux word to 0x33221100 (and the number of channels to four)
I believe I will have 4 channels of complex data from each A2D.

If I set the mux word to 0xf3f2f1f0 I will have four channels of real
data, interleaved with the zeros from the Q channel.

Is this correct?

Thanks,

Philip