Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Delta 44

From: n4hy
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Delta 44
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:17:03 +0000

I am using 2.4 in both places. But, the 0/2 trick no longer works at home. It works here at work but I update the one at home first to look for blow ups. If nothing blows on update, I move it here.
This time, I am stalled because this came up after update.

Both places I have the same OS/development tools (SUSE 9.3 with the latest other stuff the gnuradio build complains about) and the same .bashrc settings for my python development environment.

Bob

Matt Ettus wrote:

n4hy wrote:
The performance impact was almost negligible.  I am still having trouble
with the fully updated
usrp/gr-usrp code at home.  tvrx_wfm_rcv.py complains bitterly about
0xf0f0f0f[02]
yielding an overload it hates.  Here at work, in an older version of
this code,  I just subbed
in 0 and 2 for these numbers and everything seemed to work but this
"trick" does not work
on the new stuff at home.

What version of Python are you using?  On 2.2 and earlier, that doesn't
happen.  On 2.3 it's just a warning you can ignore.  On 2.4 its a small
problem, but using 0 or 2 is fine.

Matt