Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Repeat: Mac?

From: Jonathan Jacky
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Repeat: Mac?
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:08:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 30 May 2005, Oskar Lissheim-Boethius wrote:

Any news on Mac OS X compatibility yet?

I've got gnuradio-core from CVS running on Mac OS X 10.3.8 "Panther".
However there were some unobvious steps in the build procedure that I got to work. I believe what I did was unnecessarily complicated. I plan to post instructions for a simplified procedure after I confirm that it works.

I'm working on gr-wxgui. I've got a tweaked version (not the CVS version) of scopesink.py working. See the following long message to discuss-gnuradio.

I haven't yet started on any audio or USRP.

Jon Jacky