[Discuss-gnuradio] Tuning <50kHz steps with TVRX?

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tuning <50kHz steps with TVRX?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:15:31 -0400

I made some real progress today and have both WFM and NBFM working on my
primary computer.

In looking at the tvrx_nbfm_rcv_gui program, there's a note that the
smallest tuning step is 50kHz; I presume this is a limitation of the
tuner module.  I'm sure there must be a way to get smaller tuning steps
by moving the center frequency at baseband.  Any suggestions how to
accomplish that?

Thanks,

John