[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP for Radioastronomy

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP for Radioastronomy
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:33:46 -0700

I just got back from the SARA conference, and while I was there I was
able to connect a USRP to the 40ft dish.  The following link has screen
shots of some quick tests we made.  The middle line in each picture
represents the zero doppler hydrogen line frequency of approx 1420.4
MHz.  Anything to the left is receding, and anything to the right is
approaching.

http://home.ettus.com/ra/

Matt