Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gigabit Design Proposal

From: Darrell Harmon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gigabit Design Proposal
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:33:04 -0500

David Carr wrote:

Hi all,

I've been working on a gigabit software radio peripheral design
proposal.  Its a very early and easy to change document.  From doing the
early design work, I can say that this is a big undertaking.  I think
that the more people we can get interested the more possible it is. Take a look:
http://oscar.dcarr.org/ssrp/hardware/gitd-design.pdf

Thanks,
David Carr