Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build fails on make check - finally got it all wo

From: Ges
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build fails on make check - finally got it all working
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 20:40:12 -0700 (PDT)

I am sorry. I didnt realise the paths were absolute.

I am not sure if it is related to my use of AFS...it
doesnt look like it, because I dont work off AFS, I
just have some of the executables in /usr/local/..
symbolically linked to some AFS files. But then again,
I shall check up on this sometime.

Thankyou for the quick note on the gnuradio-examples.

-Gesly

--- Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 10:12:17AM -0700, Ges wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I finally got it all working on 2 machines(thanks
> > all the help I got from the mailing list). Tried
> > compile everything after the new CVS update. Now I
> > dont get the configure problems with "no dev lib"
> for
> > python. No patch required - unlike earlier when I
> need
> > to use Mark's patch (just as Mark mentioned).
> >
> > I still have the problem with run_tests..thought
> the
> > values of the variables
> > (run_test.in)
> > address@hidden@/src/lib/swig
> > address@hidden@/src/lib/swig
> > address@hidden@/src/python
> >
> > (run_tests)

swigbld=src/python/gnuradio/gr/../../../.././src/lib/swig

swigsrc=src/python/gnuradio/gr/../../../../src/lib/swig
> > py=src/python/gnuradio/gr/../../../../src/python
> >
> > are correct (they are what they should be
> logically
> > speaking...), for me the path does get set right
> with
> > the above. So I set them as follows in run_tests
>
> No, they are hosed!
>
> They should be absolute paths, starting with a /
> Note that the unexpanded prefixes are
> @abs_top_builddir@ and @abs_top_srcdir@
> Where abs means absolute.
>
> On my machines they look like this:

swigbld=/home/eb/gr-build/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/../../../.././src/lib/swig

swigsrc=/home/eb/gr-build/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/../../../../src/lib/swig

py=/home/eb/gr-build/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/../../../../src/python

http://foolish.digitalinc.info/docs/alsa/#installation