Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] working version of gnuradio for windows (mingw) a

From: mjam01
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] working version of gnuradio for windows (mingw) available including audio-sink and wxgui
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 13:29:15 +0100

hey,

thanks for the reply.

i can get dial_tone.py to work but when i run am_rcv.py for example, i
get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\mikes\gnuradio\gnuradio-examples-0.4\python\usrp\am_rcv.py",
line 5, in ?
    from gnuradio import usrp
  File "C:\Python24\lib\site-packages\gnuradio\usrp.py", line 32, in ?
    import usrp_prims
ImportError: No module named usrp_prims

is there anything obvious i haven't done? i think i've set all the
paths correctly but i can't find usrp_prims.py anywhere.

thanks,

mike
m0mik.org/gnuradio/