Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PowerMate won't run?

From: James Cooley
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PowerMate won't run?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:44:22 -0400

Clark,

There's a couple of tricks to get it to work. Can you tell us a little more info about your linux config? I have it setup to run with udev which is a little bit harder to get working than if you don't.

Here's a good web page that describes this process:

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Griffin_PowerMate_with_UDEV_and_Kernel_2.6.x

-jamie

Clark Pope-TWC wrote:

I'm not able to get the powermate.py file to run at all. I've tried
recompiling wxpython and gr-wxgui. All the other modules gr-wxgui/src/python
work fine but when I run powermate.py I get:

"Unable to fund PowerMate or Contour Shuttle"

I think most everything else is installed okay. I can run
tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui.py okay.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Clark