[Discuss-gnuradio] Converting to array of doubles

From: bditri
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Converting to array of doubles
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:49:46 -0400

Hello,

I'm using the attached code to write NTSC files from our USRP.  I wanted to
convert the files to an array of doubles in Python so that I can process it out
of the flowgraph, but can't read the file right.  f.readlines() gives me lines
of text and i've tried struct.unpack with.  I know there must be a way to do
this but have had no luck finding it online.  Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
brent