Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tv-reception

From: cepope
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tv-reception
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:33:21 -0400

FYI, I've fiddled with NTSC a bit. One big help is to work on Cable
instead of OTA. Cable has a hundred channels that the tvrx can tune to
with high snr and little multipath. I also determined that a 2 MSPS
data rate seems to be enough for a basic black and white image,
although its best to interpolate back up by 4x to get good horizontal
resolution in the image.