Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Version

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Version
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:59:05 +0530

 || On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:44:28 -0700
 || Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:

 eb> On the Linux side, there are *many* people who build the whole system
 eb> without problems.  For ease of installation, I strongly suggest that
 eb> you stay away from Debian and try building on Mandriva (nee Mandrake)

If you want to *build* from sources, yes, it is a bit difficult. But if you
want to *install* ready made packages, I guess not. All the required software
to *use* gnuradio to run apps or write apps are in unstable, though they are
not bleeding edge CVS copy but stable released versions.

--
    Ramakrishnan