[Discuss-gnuradio] Using GnuRadio API from C++

From: Terry Barnaby
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using GnuRadio API from C++
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:34:47 +0100

Hi,

We are looking at using GnuRadio for a data processing project.
The code will be developed in C++.
We have played around with GnuRadio using the Python bindings and
it seems to do the job we require quite well. However, we would
need to use the GnuRadio data processing directly from C++.
There does not seem to be a C++ API that matches the Python API,
for example there does not appear to be a "flow_graph" class
to connect and run a processing stream.

Is there a recommended way to use the GnuRadio library from C++ ?

Cheers

Terry