Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dynamically changing the flowgraph

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dynamically changing the flowgraph
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 23:01:28 +0530

 || On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:09:58 -0700
 || Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:

 eb> I think you're on the right track.  Does the code below work OK?
 eb> That is, if you drop the reference to waterfall_block, does it work
 eb> OK.

You mean the code I attached in the first post? No, it doesn't.

Also, also complains if I just stop and start. It fails to start. I saw
the FIXME's in the alsa code, which probably may be related to this?

 eb> What's happening is that the underlying hierarchical block remains
 eb> partially connected (internally), and then the sanity checker
 eb> complains that it doesn't have inputs or outputs connected when you
 eb> try to restart.

--
    Ramakrishnan                   http://www.hackGNU.org/
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!