Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio

From: Lamar Owen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:15:26 -0400

On Monday 24 October 2005 17:49, Robitaille, Michael wrote:
> Thanks Lamar, I did not know that PYTHONPATH needed to be an environment
> variable.

You're welcome.

> ImportError: libwx_gtk2d_xrc-2.6.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No
> such file or directory

Where is wxWidgets installed?  More to the point, what does 'ls
-l /usr/lib/libwx*' say, and what does 'ls -l /usr/local/lib/libwx*' say?

If wxWidgets is in /usr/local/lib, did you make sure /usr/local/lib is
in /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig after building wxWidgets?
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology