RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:43:51 +0930

This is exactly how pkgsrc works. Just do 'make install' in the gnuradio
meta-package and it will install all GNU Radio modules whilst keeping track
of all dependencies which also are installed if not present. This enables me
to rebuild the GNU Radio distribution in a matter of 15 minutes.

Uninstalling old GNU Radio packages is as easy and only takes seconds to
execute before rebuilding a new distribution.

cheerio Berndt