Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AM receiver

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AM receiver
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:59:06 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 10:22:43PM +0300, Gituma Nturibi wrote:
[..]
> The problem is that I'm on a tight time schedule and require to get the
> project up and running soon. So I would like to know what is the best I can
> achieve using a PC sound card or some other cheap ADC board.

I've updated the http://comsec.com/wiki?GnuRadioHardware page.
Please add missing links as they go.

> I would also like to know where I can find the code for AM reception
> particularly the MW band.

Code for the demodulator can be found in gnuradio-examples/python/usrp/am_rcv.py
or from applications like Chuck Swiger's HF Explorer[1]. The RfFrontEnd
will have to be changed accordingly to what you have.

[1] http://webpages.charter.net/cswiger/hfx/index.html

Cheers
--
Stephane