[Discuss-gnuradio] VNA with calibration

From: cswiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] VNA with calibration
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:32:44 -0500 (EST)

>From the gnuradio as test equipment dept: I finally got around to
putting calibration into my Transmission Reflection Vector Analyzer
and it was easier than I feared. In fact it was an exciting culmination
to  the project, as that's what makes a collection of unruly parts
work as an accurate instrument. Pics of horizon flat 250Khz to 25Mhz
plots are here:

http://webpages.charter.net/cswiger/phase/vna_comp/

It's still pretty difficult to use but hopefully shows proof of
concept. In light of recent discussion, I just lifted the
calibration equations from the mcdermott.pdf article on the TAPR
VNA, so if he has an error in there I just blindly copied it ;))

--Chuck