[Discuss-gnuradio] Displaying the Magnitude on the scope

From: Robitaille, Michael
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Displaying the Magnitude on the scope
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:01:22 -0700

I now able to demodulate my signals and would like to view the magnitude of the output rather than the real/img.  I tried to use the gr.complex_to_mag() operation and feed it in the scope_sink_f but I get a blank scope screen.

u_mag = gr.complex_to_mag()

self.connect(u_xlated, u_mag)

scope_input = scopesink.scope_sink_f (self, panel, sample_rate= base_rate)

self.connect ((u_mag, 0), (scope_input, 0))

Does scope_sink_f need two inputs?

Mike