Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR on MacOS X?

From: Jonathan Jacky
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR on MacOS X?
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:16:55 -0800 (PST)

I, too, am running Gnu Radio on Mac OS X Tiger. I've got versions of all the gr-wxgui programs working, but it took a few tweaks and code changes.
These have been described in my earlier messages to discuss-gnuradio, but
I'm just now trying the new versions of scopesink and fftsink, so maybe my earlier revisions are unnecessary or obsolete.

I'm putting together some web pages that describe how to build and use
Gnu Radio on Mac OS X.  In view of your interest I'll try to get these
up before Thanksgiving.

I've just got gnuradio-core and gr-wxgui working. I haven't been able to build usrp or gr-usrp, due to difficulties with libusb. I had to set that aside a few months ago but now I'm going to tackle that.

I haven't even attempted any audio.

Jon Jacky