[Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA bit file -- again

From: Angilberto Muniz Sb
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA bit file -- again
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:46:05 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to bypass the hardware DDC/DUC and tying to
implement the FPGA based UP/DOWN conveters.

Looking into 'ddc.v' and 'duc.v' we see references to
'cic_decim_2stage' and 'cic_interp_2stage'
respectively, but there are no '.v' equivalent files
-- the close to it are 'cic_interp.v' and
'cic_decim.v' --

I assume the '_2state' refers to '2nd stage decimating
and interpolating' -- Am I right?

Is it just tipo error? If so, how come I get no error
compiling the project under Quartus?

Thank you,

Angilberto.