Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error during "make" gr-usrp

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error during "make" gr-usrp
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:25:47 -0500

On Jan 1, 2006, at 5:51 PM, Eric Blossom wrote:
Please try updating, building and installing the usrp and gr-usrp
modules.  Matt's added a couple of new daughterboard variants.  The
constants are in usrp and are referenced in gr-usrp

Ah ... I did ./checkout, but it barfed on USRP and I assumed that was OK without the updates. I still can't get USRP to update tonight, so I'll try it again tomorrow. - MLD