Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Nowhere near ready for prime time, but...

From: Lee Patton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Nowhere near ready for prime time, but...
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 10:32:26 -0500

I was seeing a segfault on the exit of usrp_{fft,oscope}.py, but that
has been fixed by Eric in recent code. This is probably a long shot, but
maybe you're using old or unfixed code. See the following message chain
for details:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2005-10/msg00227.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2005-10/msg00235.html

- Lee