Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Port Error

From: Robert Roberts
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Port Error
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:51:57 -0500

Hello,

I've installed the new 2.6 installer on both this Opteron as well as a
Pentium D system.  In both cases I no longer get the buffer error, but
now get the following error when I try to run an example program.

C:\gnuradio-examples-0.4\python\audio>dial_tone.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\gnuradio-examples-0.4\python\audio\dial_tone.py", line 40, in ?
    fg = build_graph ()
  File "C:\gnuradio-examples-0.4\python\audio\dial_tone.py", line 34, in
build_graph
    fg.connect (src0, (dst, 0))
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\gnuradio\gr\basic_flow_graph.py",
line 115, in connect
    self._connect (points[i-1], points[i])
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\gnuradio\gr\basic_flow_graph.py",
line 120, in _connect
    self._connect_prim (s, d)
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\gnuradio\gr\basic_flow_graph.py",
line 126, in _connect_prim
    self._check_valid_dst_port (dst_endpoint)
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\gnuradio\gr\basic_flow_graph.py",
line 225, in _check_valid_dst_port
    self._check_port (dst_endpoint.block.input_signature(),
dst_endpoint.port)
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\gnuradio\gr\basic_flow_graph.py",
line 230, in _check_port
    if signature.max_streams () == -1: # infinite
AttributeError: 'PySwigObject' object has no attribute 'max_streams'

Any ideas?  Do I need to install SWIG and place its location on the path?

Thanks,
~Chris~