[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on Windows

From: Robert Roberts
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on Windows
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 15:26:29 -0500

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone out there working with GNURadio on Windows with the USRP?

The current install files from Martin have one issue with the way that I
install them.  When I attempt to run any of the USRP code it looks for
the usrp_prims.dll in the C:\Python24\site-packages directory.  The
installer places that file in C:\Program Files\USRP\bin   Copying the
file fixes this.

The audio is very choppy with the WFM_RCV example. I found that going
into the Task Manager and setting Pythons priority to "real time" fixes
this better.   Are there any other tweaks out there?

~Chris Roberts~