[Discuss-gnuradio] RDS... some starting material

From: Ronnie Gaensli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RDS... some starting material
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:21:58 +0100

Hello !

It's a pitty: I did some gnuradio/rds stuff as a semester thesis, and never ever put that stuff on the internet. Well maybe because I thought that I could improve the code, but as I don't got a gnuradio system running at home (for what reasons ever), I didn't do anything :-(

So now it's time to release my humble material to you, may it become something more useful.

I'm sorry for sending it as an attachment. Maybe one of you guys could put it somewhere on the net...

greets

ronnie

ps: i'm looking forward for any feedback.