[Discuss-gnuradio] how can I receive signals from four antennas???

From: Rafael Schena
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how can I receive signals from four antennas???
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:21:38 -0800 (PST)

I have to make an antenna array to discover the direction of arrival of one
signal. For this, I need to connect four antennas to the USRP board, and
export the data to an algorithm that will detect the direction of arrival.
Does anyone have an example that uses the four ADCs of USRP board?

Thanks

Rafael