Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] porting ATSC to 2.x and USRP

From: mao mao
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] porting ATSC to 2.x and USRP
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:22:04 -0800 (PST)

Sounds good!

I am still not convinced that USRP can handle ATSC
demodulation. Please tell me how are you gonna recover
the carrier with 16Ms data and 4MHz IF? If this
problem can be solved, the rest are pretty easy.

The reason why I want to buy a working mc4020/mt4937
combo is that I want to play with REAL HDTV data. This
is way more exciting than playing with the test data.

If you can recover the atsc carrier with USRP, I can
finish the rest of atsc code real quick