Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bell 202 modulation

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bell 202 modulation
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:12:19 -0500

Hello!
I suspect, (And correct me if I am wrong here Bob!) that he was
getting some what annoyed by the questions. I strongly suggest that
you pursue this idea away from the list. And when you've got an
obvious question as to how it relates to the world of SDR then please
contact us. That's my opinion however please do not become annoyed at
me.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
"This signature was once found posting rude