Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] various USRP GUIs freezing

From: Thomas Schmid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] various USRP GUIs freezing
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:05:02 -0800

How high is the process load when you are running the code? I
sometimes experience the same behavior, but it usually goes away after
a couple of seconds. It might be an issue with ram if you have a lot
of programs concurrently open. 256MB isn't much. Can you see how much
memory is in usage?

You can use top and free to get this information.

Thomas